The A&D Consultant is responsible for growing the Hakwood brand and to build specifications for our products. The position coordinates all aspects of a project from specification to receipt of order.
Key responsibilities include
- Working in a specification lead role
- Develop new business according an agreed workload repartition, in line with the strategy developed and shared by Hakwood Inc.
- Develop solid relationships and identifies specifying Architects & Designers as well as business networks, consisting of parties that together form the decision-making-unit in the purchase of luxury wooden flooring
- Generates (local) market information as well as a continuous flow of requests for quotation, summarized in both a provided business pipe-lines / funnel template. Customer calls and visits will be captured in a comprehensive visit report and shared with Hakwood Inc. to secure an adequate project follow-up (CRM or similar)
- Engage in business negotiations that secure new projects in line with the Hakwood Inc. strategy
- Qualify prospects through effective lead qualification & networking/relationship-building
Full job description and requirements are posted on Indeed.
If you have questions or want to send us your resume, please email Alain Manniën at firstname.lastname@example.org